Christmas is just around the corner, and as here in Tel Aviv many of my friends see the holiday as a religious one, I decided to share with you what I think Christmas is about. Open up our family photo album, and get ready for the most wonderful time of the year.
1. Spend time with your family – every Christmas you can share with them is a gift.
2. Show your significant other how grateful you are for finding love.
3. Spend days and nights with your friends singing and playing festive songs.
4. Go to Christmas parties. The holidays are not the same without chilled cocktails and rockin’ around the tree.
5. Go oldschool – listen to records, read books, and cuddle with your dog in a comfy armchair.
6. Bake, cook, and share the food with people you love.
7. Put something Christmassy in each and every room.
8. Hang Christmas lights like literally everywhere you can.
9. Travel somewhere where it’s snowing.
10. Take out old photographs and shed a few tears for good old times.
11. Spend hours on the sofa, watching your favorite Christmas movies.
12. Get away for a weekend and hide in a little cabin to sit by the fireplace and take long walk in the nature.
13. Take semi-professional pics of your tree and say “it’s the most beautiful one we ever had”.
14. Use your old fake trees to decorate the garden and the patio, or balcony.
15. Take a faux tree apart, and use it as a decoration around your window frame, or by the stairs.
+1. Visit a Christmas market, and indulge in the magical atmosphere.
For even more Holiday spirit, follow my Facebook page. All pics are from our family photo album.